Mint Green Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Fabric
A glorious silken fabric in the most dainty of colours and joyful of patterns! A technique which requires each motif to be individually woven, results in a handloom masterpiece that appears embroidered or "kadha hua"! A labour of love, an extraordinary, enduring piece of art. A sight hard to forget.
- Technique - The finest weaving technique passed down through generations of weavers.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Specifications - The subtlety of Meenakari art perfectly blends with the elaborate all-over floral zari pattern.
- KI Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - Includes Three PC suit fabric (2.5 meters each)
Delivery time 6-10 working days.
We deliver worldwide (Shipping charges added in the cart)